Forum idzikowzjazd Strona Główna idzikowzjazd
zjazd w idzikowie

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

Graham Chronofighter Superlight 2CCBK.B11A Replica Watch

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum idzikowzjazd Strona Główna -> Za górami za lasami...
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
swisswatch

PostWysłany: Pią Lis 06, 2020 11:54    Temat postu: Graham Chronofighter Superlight 2CCBK.B11A Replica Watch Odpowiedz z cytatem

Graham Knoft Super Large Of all the Replica Luxury Watches I own and own, my Graham Chronofighter Oversize GMT is the one that has received the most attention and comments. why? Well, take a look at it:

First of all, it is a large-scale timepiece even with the currently popular super-large watches. With a diameter of 47 mm and a thickness of 16 mm, you will always know that this is a huge timepiece. Then there is the wonderful orange used in multiple elements. When we come to them, we will find more. Orange is one of my favorite colors. Now it is also very common in watch design, especially in dive watches, because it is still clearly visible in low light conditions (for example, underwater).

But, of course, the main reason why this watch is eye-catching is the unique design of the thumb-operated timer start/stop button.

This is not only a useful function, because the thumb is stronger than the finger (obviously) and can react faster, but also by design, it also contains a lever mechanism that reduces the pressing of the middle position. The effort required for the start/stop button. Left crown

The mechanism was originally conceived in the context of World War II pilots. The jet fighter cock pit is a cold place with good ventilation during flight. The pilot was put on mittens to prevent frostbite on the most vulnerable body part: the fingers. This means that the two small buttons on either side of the crown cannot operate a normal chronograph. The answer is that you can use your thumb to start and stop the chronograph.Graham replica watches

Of course, this has nothing to do with me. However, I still like the unique appearance of this design, and I also really like the tactile difference that this trigger mechanism gives to all other timing buttons. The reset button has a more standard design. However, some people think that the startup speed and accuracy of this function are not necessary.

This does lead to unconventional design. Like everything, the appearance of this unique watch is subjective. I have been told that this is the ugliest watch they have ever seen. I also have (fewer) people who tell me they like their appearance. I'm very good. When wearing my watch, I don't go out to meet the needs of others. In fact, I find that this makes Chronofighter GMT more attractive because it emphasizes bold and bold design. You can't always please everyone.

Whether you like or hate its aesthetics, no one can deny the quality of fit and modification used in this high-end watch. You will feel that Graham has diverted a lot of attention to the tiny details and the obvious details, so that they have high-end packaging to accommodate one of its proprietary internal movements.replica watches for sale

The entire case is polished to a mirror surface.

The lever push rod has been carefully polished, the surface is treated with satin and grooves are engraved to help grip. As I mentioned before, this gives a wonderful tactile experience.

The baffle has been divided into two parts to highlight the day and night difference of GMT function. During the day, this takes advantage of the beautiful orange sun mentioned above. By using sapphire glass, this brilliant bezel can be further enhanced. It is the second element that attracts the eye after the putter, and it makes the watch a very high aesthetic value.

The back cover is beautifully designed, cast with the "British Watchmakers" logo and attached with the watch number. Number 26: It is indeed low production.

The super design of the lever pusher is continued on the dial and hands. The dial has a smooth black, almost painted outer ring and a center circle composed of concentric circles with a fine slope. This gives a visual illusion, allowing light to work on the dial, resulting in excellent satin/gloss contrast. The hands are large and exquisitely designed, with a sword-shaped outline and a lot of Luminova. In fact, this watch has one of the brightest lights I have ever seen. It is usually bright enough to be invisible even during the day.

The chronograph only takes 30 minutes. This may be my only negative view of Chronofighter GMT. I hope that most of the timing (football halftime, boiled eggs, NASCAR/motorcycle lap time, etc.) lasts less than 30 minutes. However, some times I want to count longer (parking meter duration, etc.). However, this is a minor negative issue, because in these cases, I must stop being lazy and relying on this feature, but just watch the time and start the chronograph. This double compact layout does allow the sub-dials to become larger. Running theme throughout the high quality replica watches.

The internal movement is also equipped with a large date display (this is the only complication) and a 24-hour GMT pointer. The large date fits perfectly with other bold design elements. In fact, I think the smaller single window date display would be inappropriate. The GMT function is very useful. I especially like the hollow pointer design, which has the same tanned orange nib and Luminova load.

The strap is rubber and is the only choice for Chronofighter GMT. Even so, its craftsmanship is also very good, although the size and volume are too large, and I also lack size and volume, but it can actually make the watch comfortable. For reference, my wrist is 6.5. I also think that the use of rubber straps emphasizes other design elements more than metal bracelets. The belt buckle is again very detailed and beautifully designed, almost as big as my belt buckle.

Other details include a 42-hour power reserve and 100-meter water resistance. Chronofighter GMT also offers the same amazing British Racing Green. Various other models are available in two tones of stainless steel, red gold and pure gold.

Conclusion: I like this watch. As you can determine from my poor collection, I like extraordinary works. I like that my clocks provide unique things. Chronofighter has such a wealth of features. I often find myself just admiring it. Often find a unique perspective. At the same time, it is a practical and practical timepiece with a variety of functional options and a strong waterproof case.replica Graham Chronofighter GMT Watches
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość Odwiedź stronę autora
Reklama

Wysłany: Pią Lis 06, 2020 11:54    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Reklama

PostWysłany: Pon Lut 22, 2021 12:59    Temat postu: Zarabiaj Online Odpowiedz z cytatem

Zobacz też :

Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Wysłany: Pon Lut 22, 2021 12:59    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum idzikowzjazd Strona Główna -> Za górami za lasami... Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: