Forum idzikowzjazd Strona Główna idzikowzjazd
zjazd w idzikowie

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

ports, Al-Sindawi said. "We also import used

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum idzikowzjazd Strona Główna -> Lista obecności
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
zhangsan520

PostWysłany: Sro Lis 21, 2018 02:13    Temat postu: ports, Al-Sindawi said. "We also import used Odpowiedz z cytatem

Raila Odinga (2nd L Men'S ECCO Intrinsic Sandals 842014 Black , front), Kenya's National Super Alliance (NASA) presidential candidate, casts his vote at a polling station in Nairobi ECCO Irving Fisherman Sandals 511534-01001 Black , capital of Kenya, Aug. 8, 2017. About 19.6 million Kenyans are flocking to more than 40 ECCO Mens Intrinsic Sandals 842004-51052 Black ,000 polling stations across the nation to cast ballots for the election of the country's next president on Tuesday. (XinhuaLi Baishun)

NAIROBI, Aug. 8 (Xinhua) -- Kenyan presidential candidate Raila Odinga on Tuesday exuded confidence his run would end in victory in his fourth attempt to lead the East African nation.

Speaking to a select group of journalists, including Xinhua ECCO Mens Cruise Sandals 841564-02001 Black , at his Karen home before heading to his polling center in Nairobi's populous Kibera slums, Odinga said his first presidential attempt in 1997 was introductory but his second attempt in 2007 was successful although he was rigged out.

Odinga said this year's vote was a "historic step" for him and his supporters, whom he urged to turn out in large numbers to vote.

"I thank Kenyans for turning up in large numbers to vote. I appeal to each and everyone to participate. They should not miss an opportunity. I am on my way to the Old Kibera Primary School to vote Men'S ECCO Casual Hybrid Ii Grey 152014-01559 ," Odinga said in an interview at his Karen home shortly before leaving.

Odinga voted at the Old Kibera Primary School in Nairobi shortly before midday. "Today is a great day. It is a historic day for the people of Kenya," Odinga said amid cheers from his supporters who had thronged the polling center.

The opposition leader said he would tour polling stations in Nairobi to witness voting and would retreat to his Presidential campaign secretariat to receive reports and updates from his campaign teams.

Weekly choices of Xinhua photo (July 31 - Aug. 6)

In pics: Daofu Tibetan houses in SW China's Sichuan

In pics: lotus flowers amid morning mist in E China

1st high speed railway in Inner Mongolia starts operation

In pics: "dad of pandas" in SW China's Chongqing Zoo

Military parade held to mark PLA 90th birthday (Part I)

SWAT team members take part in drill

Acrobatic show staged in China's Xinjiang

by Emad Drimly, Osama Radi

GAZA, June 30 (Xinhua) -- In the poverty-stricken Gazan Strip's Al-Yarmouk market, hundreds of Gazans gather around piles of used clothes, searching for cheap garments.

Throngs of people opt for second-hand clothes as they meet their poor financial statuses due to rising unemployment.

Gaza has been under a tight Israeli blockade since the Hamas movement seized the territory by force in 2007.

The used clothes selling business flourished in Gaza following the siege, which rendered it difficult to import new clothes into the Hamas-goverened enclave.

The blockade has since propelled around 1.9 million people deeper into poverty as unemployment rates hit 42.7 percent.

According to United Nations agencies and other international organizations, over 60 percent of the Gazan population experience food insecurity, and hundreds of thousands depend on foreign food aid.

In addition, a recent World Bank report ranked the Gaza Strip in third place throughout the Arab region in terms of poverty rates, right after Sudan and Yemen.

Although Gaza currently receives increased goods from Israel than before, the second-hand clothes business is booming.

Before the market's small shops, merchants display used clothes, shoes, handbags and home appliances.

"These four T-shirts cost me 2.4 U.S. dollars," said Mahmoud Al-Sousi, a Gazan resident in his 20s, as he struggled to get out of the crowded market.

Al-Sousi said he frequently visits the market looking for suitable items at "extremely affordable prices."

"Gaza's poor economic conditions led me along with several others to purchase used clothes," Al-Sousi said, checking the condition of shiny-colored T-shirts on display. "Most Gazans can barely meet their basic food needs nowadays."

Ismail, another young man who only gave his first name, was visiting the market for the first time. His older brother convinced him to explore the used clothes stores there.

"I could not believe I could purchase three shirts in good condition for less than half the price of a new one," he said.

"I used to spend a lot of money on brand new yet low-quality imported clothes, but now I think I will buy most of my clothes from here."

Business has been good for Shaker Al-Sindawi, one shop owner.

"Our business is successful because we sell high quality clothes items at affordable prices," said Al-Sindawi. "We also have wealthier customers looking for specific brands which are currently unavailable in Gaza."

According to Al-Sindawi, the used clothes business is quite profitable, and several merchants have opened shops outside the popular Al-Yarmouk market and others, with some located in Gaza's upscale neighborhoods.

Most of the market's second-hand clothes are imported from Europe, mainly Belgium, and then shipped into the Gaza Strip through Israeli ports, Al-Sindawi said. "We also import used clothes from Israeli merchants."

NEW DELHI, Sept. 23 (Xinhua) -- A passenger train derailed inthe northern Indian state of Uttar Pradesh Saturday ECCO Irving Tie 511504-02001 Black , railwayofficials said. Enditem

MOGADISHU, June 18 (Xinhua) -- Eight gunmen, believed to be Al-Shabab militants ECCO Fusion Ii Slip On 500114-01001 Black , died in an attempted suicide attack on a conference venue in the town of Adado, central Somalia on Thursday.

The attackers raided the headquarters of the ongoing State Formation Conference, sparking a fierce gunfight ECCO Irving Slip On 511524-02001 Black , local security official Osman Adde told Xinhua.

"Four of them blew themselves up, as well as a car bomb exploded outside the gate. The attackers exchanged fire with security forces, and then we forced them to flee from the place ECCO Jack Slip On 504034-02001 Black ," Adde, said, addin. Cheap Hoodies Cheap Hoodies Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Shirts Wholesale Hoodies Wholesale Hoodies Wholesale Hats Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Wysłany: Sro Lis 21, 2018 02:13    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Reklama

PostWysłany: Pon Lut 22, 2021 06:47    Temat postu: Zarabiaj Online Odpowiedz z cytatem

Zobacz też :

Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Wysłany: Pon Lut 22, 2021 06:47    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum idzikowzjazd Strona Główna -> Lista obecności Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: