Forum idzikowzjazd Strona Główna idzikowzjazd
zjazd w idzikowie

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

TANGSHAN, Hebei, July 28 (Xinhua) -- Z

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum idzikowzjazd Strona Główna -> Lista obecności
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
zhangsan520

PostWysłany: Wto Kwi 16, 2019 08:47    Temat postu: TANGSHAN, Hebei, July 28 (Xinhua) -- Z Odpowiedz z cytatem

TANGSHAN, Hebei, July 28 (Xinhua) -- Zhang Guochang took a photo of his son's name on a large memorial in downtown Tangshan City on Thursday. He has done this every year on July 28 since the wall was erected in 2008.

"I have taken one photo for every year my child has missed," said Zhang, 75, taking out a napkin to dry his eyes.

He lost his 7-year-old son in the 7.8-magnitude earthquake that struck Tangshan on July 28, 1976. The fatal disaster killed 242,769 people and critically injured another 164,851.

About 40,000 people were at the memorial wall on July 28 his year, many left flowers under the 7.28-meter high, 500 meter long memorial wall, which features the names of the 240,000 that died in the disaster.

"My sister loved beautiful things. We always got on very well, even when we were youngsters. I wish I could tell her about how Tangshan has changed," said Song Zepu, 80.

Many flower baskets were laid in front of the monument. A large banner, signed by many residents of Tangshan, reads: "Tangshan quake survivors say hello to all the people of our nation and show respect to the People's Liberation Army".

Hundreds of veterans from the southwestern province of Sichuan and central Hubei attended the memorial.

"I was a soldier in Tangshan. I was a survivor and a rescuer," said Fu Xiheng, 62, who came to Tangshan with his wife from Yibin City, Sichuan.

"We had to dig through the debris to search for people with our hands. Many of the rescuers seriously injured their hands, and many had cuts so deep you could see the bones, " he recalled.

The veterans laid a flower basket at around 3 a.m. Thursday.

Ma Guoshun lost his eight-year-old brother in the quake. He and his wheelchair-bound father travelled 30 km to the memorial park. Due to his poor eyesight, it took the father an hour to find the name of his son.

"My younger son was a bit naughty. Seeing his name, I remembered how excited he was about starting school that year," the father said.

Market Overview : Global Forklift Rental Market Size Arik Armstead Youth Jersey , Status and Forecast 2018-2025

by smit510 · December 26, 2018

ResearchMoz presents professional and in-depth study of “Global Forklift Rental Market Size, Status and Forecast 2018-2025”.

This report focuses on the global Forklift Rental status DeForest Buckner Youth Jersey , future forecast, growth opportunity, key market and key players. The study objectives are to present the Forklift Rental development in United States Ahkello Witherspoon Youth Jersey , Europe and China.

Get PDF for more Professional and Technical insights @ ;repid=1939482

In 2017, the global Forklift Rental market size was million US$ and it is expected to reach million US$ by the end of 2025, with a CAGR of during 2018-2025.

The key players covered in this study
Zahid Tractor and Heavy Machinery
Al-Iman for Contracting & Trading
Kanoo Machinery
Peax Equipment Rental
Byrne Equipment Rental
Al Faris
ISDC Rental Company
Bin Quraya Rental
Hertz Equipment Rental Corporation
Al Walid Equipment Rental

Market segment by Type Solomon Thomas Youth Jersey , the product can be split into
13.5 Tons
3.510 Tons
Above 10 Tons

View Complete TOC with tables & Figures @

Market segment by Application, split into
Construction
Automotive
Aerospace & Defense
Food & Beverages
Chemical Industry
Other

Market segment by RegionsCountries, this report covers
United States
Europe
China
Japan
Southeast Asia
India
Central & South America

The study objectives of this report are:
To analyze global Forklift Rental status Fred Warner Youth Jersey , future forecast, growth opportunity, key market and key players.
To present the Forklift Rental development in United States Dante Pettis Youth Jersey , Europe and China.
To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their development plan and strategies.
To define, describe and forecast the market by product type, market and key regions.

Make An Enquiry @ ;repid=1939482

In this study Mike McGlinchey Youth Jersey , the years considered to estimate the market size of Forklift Rental are as follows:
History Year: 2013-2017
Base Year: 2017
Estimated Year: 2018
Forecast Year 2018 to 2025

For More Information Kindly Contact:

ResearchMoz
Mr. Nachiket Ghumare,
90 State Street, Albany NY Richard Sherman Youth Jersey , United States – 12207
Tel: +1-518-621-2074
USA-Canada Toll Free: 866-997-4948
Email: sales@
Follow us on LinkedIn @ > Follow me on : Global Fillers Industry Market 2018-2023 :Future Market Development Status, Growth Opportunities and Forecast Market Statistics

by Shivanand · October 31, 2018

Global Fillers market research report is to provide the users a complete picture of the Fillers market during the forecast period from 2018-2023. The global Fillers market report provides the key market insights and the growth-inducing factors. It also does the comprehensive study of Fillers market based on market gains Jimmy Garoppolo Youth Jersey , market volume, key market sections of Fillers which are differentiated based on product type, product application Jerry Rice Womens Jersey , major geographical regions contributing to the development of Fillers market.

Get FREE Sample Report Copy @

Major Players in Fillers market are:

P. Cheap Nike Huarache Blue Cheap Nike Huarache Gold Cheap Nike Huarache Grey Jordan 1 For Sale Jordan 11 For Sale Air Jordan 4 For Sale Jordan 1 Shoes For Sale Air Jordan 1 For Sale Jordan 11 Shoes For Sale Jordan 6 Shoes For Sale
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Wysłany: Wto Kwi 16, 2019 08:47    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Reklama

PostWysłany: Pon Lut 22, 2021 09:18    Temat postu: Zarabiaj Online Odpowiedz z cytatem

Zobacz też :

Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Wysłany: Pon Lut 22, 2021 09:18    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum idzikowzjazd Strona Główna -> Lista obecności Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: